If you are looking for a TMS therapy program near Clearwater, South Tampa Psychiatry’s TMS therapy for depression, anxiety, and addiction can help. Many people struggle with mental health disorders across the country, but not all find effective treatments.
At South Tampa Psychiatry, we provide a viable solution for medication-resistant mental health disorders. Using the FDA approved transcranial magnetic stimulation, the overwhelming feelings of depression and anxiety subside.
Searching for TMS Therapy Near Clearwater? Call 866.273.5017
When symptoms of mental health stop you from enjoying your life, it’s time to try something new. South Tampa Psychiatry therapists serve the residents of Clearwater with mental illnesses at our Tampa location. TMS therapy helps alleviate symptoms of mental illness so you can enjoy life again.
TMS Therapy For Clearwater Residents
When you need more than traditional therapies and medication management, transcranial magnetic stimulation has proven beneficial. TMS therapy for anxiety and other mental illnesses reduces mild to severe symptoms. The top psychiatrists at South Tampa Psychiatry work to improve your quality of life.
Find relief from any of the following symptoms of mental health disorders:
- Apathy or general discontent
- Loss of interest in once enjoyed activities
- Excessive sadness
- Mood swings
Not everyone sees results after the first appointment. Often, three or more sessions are needed to see noticeable improvement from this process. But the results found by residents of Clearwater who make the trips to South Tampa Psychiatry are more than worth it.
Choosing Mental Health Treatment Near Clearwater
Located about 45 minutes East of Clearwater, South Tampa Psychiatry is the place to go for the best mental health treatment. Traveling to Tampa for TMS therapy sessions affords extra confidentiality and time away from normal anxiety or depression triggers.
Recover from Mental Illness at South Tampa Psychiatry. Call 866.273.5017
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Co-occurring disorders, such as depression and substance use disorder, are best treated at the same time. Dual diagnosis treatment addresses issues of both disorders to prevent relapses.
- Anxiety treatment programs – Anxiety disorders can bring crippling fears and anxiety attacks. With the right combination of therapy, psychiatry, and TMS therapy, these symptoms subside.
- Bipolar disorder treatment programs – A rising number of people are experiencing intense shifts of moods, thoughts, and energy levels. Effective bipolar disorder treatment brings back a life of excitement, joy, and comfort.
- Depression treatment programs – Major depressive disorder, postpartum depression, and many more types of depression need to be addressed immediately. Depression treatment prevents severe symptoms like thoughts and attempts of suicide.
- Substance abuse treatment programs – It is never too late to seek help for drug or alcohol addiction. Our psychiatrists treat the underlying reasons behind substance abuse to prevent relapse.
No matter the symptoms you are experiencing, you can find help. The compassionate psychiatrists at South Tampa Psychiatry can help you overcome mental health disorders and addiction. Call 866.273.5017 to speak with our team about therapy for yourself or a loved one.
Contact South Tampa Psychiatry Today
South Tampa Psychiatry provides quality and diverse therapy programs for Clearwater residents. Our team of therapists and psychiatrists have the experience, training, and specialization to treat a variety of mental health disorders.
Contact us with any questions regarding areas of specialty or our therapy services offered. Call 866.273.5017 today to speak with our team about TMS therapy in Florida. Don’t let a mental illness hold you back any longer.