If you’re searching for a MAT program near Riverview, FL, South Tampa Psychiatry provides medication-assisted treatment for addiction, anxiety, and depression. Many individuals struggle with substance abuse and mental health conditions, but most do not seek effective treatment options. At South Tampa Psychiatry, we strive to offer viable treatment options for mental health conditions that we can address with medications. Our expert treatment providers will provide and monitor these medications to help your overwhelming feelings of anxiety and depression subside. To learn more about the treatment options available at South Tampa Psychiatry, contact our team today at 866.273.5017.
Who Need Medication-Assisted Treatment?
Medication-assisted treatment, otherwise known as MAT, is a treatment option that utilizes medications and counseling to address mental health conditions and addictions. This treatment option is particularly effective for individuals who were not able to find relief using therapy alone. In such situations, finding a MAT program near Riverview, FL, can become beneficial.
Medication-assisted treatment can reduce the symptoms of mental health conditions and substance abuse, as well as reducing the chances of relapse. Our exceptional psychiatrists at South Tampa Psychiatry will work on improving the state of your mental health.
Medication-assisted treatment can provide relief from a range of mental health symptoms, including:
- Mood swings
- Excessive sadness
- Loss of interest in activities that you once enjoyed
- General discontent or apathy
Our medication-assisted treatment works best when treatment specialists use them alongside traditional therapy programs. We can also combine this treatment method alongside TMS therapy for depression, anxiety, or substance abuse. When we combine these treatment options, it is far easier to address these conditions.
Our MAT Program Near Riverview, FL
Located just under half an hour Northwest of Riverview, FL, South Tampa Psychiatry is the best place to seek mental health treatment. Traveling to our Tampa treatment center for our MAT program provides time away from triggers of depression or anxiety. It also provides an added layer of confidentiality.
At South Tampa Psychiatry, we offer treatment for a variety of mental health conditions. We offer a wide array of services, including:
- Anxiety treatment programs: Struggling with anxiety from time to time is relatively normal, but when it brings crippling anxiety attacks, it can make life very difficult. With the right combination of MAT, TMS therapy, and psychiatry, your symptoms will become more manageable.
- Depression treatment programs: Millions of people across the United States are battling major depressive disorder, postpartum depression, and other forms of depression. Our depression treatment program offers relief from severe symptoms and can deter suicidal thoughts and actions.
- Bipolar disorder treatment programs: Many people are now battling intense shifts between severe depression and mania. Our effective bipolar disorder treatment programs can give you back a life of relative normalcy.
- Substance abuse treatment programs: It’s not too late to get help for an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Our team can address the addiction and help you to prevent relapse in the future.
- Dual diagnosis treatment programs: Mental health conditions and addiction are often interrelated. With the help of a dual diagnosis treatment program, we can address both conditions to help you recover.
If you’re struggling with one of the conditions listed above, please reach out to South Tampa Psychiatry today.
Seek Treatment at South Tampa Psychiatry
No matter what mental health condition you’re struggling with, you can find support at South Tampa Psychiatry. Our MAT program near Riverview, FL, can provide you the care and assistance that you need to help you overcome your condition. Contact our team today by calling 866.273.5017 for more information about how a medication-assisted treatment program can help you put addiction or mental health conditions behind you.