If you’re looking for a MAT program near Plant City, FL, the treatment program at South Tampa Psychiatry is here to assist with addiction, depression, and anxiety. We realize that people across the country struggle with mental health conditions. Sadly, many individuals do not find the treatment they need.
When you reach out to the experts at South Tampa Psychiatry, you’ll find reliable mental health treatment options. One of these options is medication-assisted treatment. When we combine treatment options with medications that our experts prescribe and monitor, you’ll find that you’re better able to combat your condition. To learn more about the treatment programs available, contact our team today by calling 866.273.5017.
Why a MAT Program Near Plant City, FL Can Benefit You
A medication-assisted treatment program is an ideal treatment option for those who have been unsuccessful in addressing their condition using only talk therapy. A MAT program can reduce the symptoms you battle daily and allow you to understand your situation better.
When you contact South Tampa Psychiatry, we’ll begin by determining whether you need medication to come to terms with your situation. After a short period of time, if you seem to be thriving, we’ll begin weaning your system off the medicines. However, for some individuals, we may make arrangements for them to start a long-term medication-assisted treatment program. We base this decision on a variety of factors. These factors include the severity of your condition, your history of mental health conditions, and your symptoms.
Our MAT program near Plant City, FL, can offer you relief from mental health symptoms of a variety of conditions, including:
- Bipolar disorder
In addition to medication-assisted treatment, we’ll also provide multiple types of therapies to help you through the treatment process. We may also discuss using trans-magnetic stimulation, or TMS, to help you control the symptoms of your condition. At South Tampa Psychiatry, our goal in designing your treatment program is to give you practical and effective recovery options.
Mental Health Treatment Options
When you are battling a mental health condition, you need to find an evidence-based treatment program that will help you. We utilize our MAT program near Plant City, FL in combination with a variety of treatment programs, including:
- Addiction treatment programs: If you’re using drugs or alcohol and can no longer control your usage, our treatment programs can help. We’ll help you figure out why you began abusing substances and give you practical ways to bring your life back under your control.
- Anxiety treatment programs: With debilitating anxiety attacks and crippling fears, anxiety can leave you struggling to cope with life’s daily challenges. Fortunately, with therapeutic treatment options and effective medication-assisted treatment, you can reduce your symptoms.
- Bipolar disorder treatment programs: This condition can leave you riding a constant emotional rollercoaster of extreme mood shifts, and continuously changing thoughts and energy. Fortunately, at South Tampa Psychiatry, we help you to balance your life again.
- Depression treatment programs: Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and hopelessness can cause you to feel like life is exhausting. With TMS therapy and other treatment options, however, we can give you the relief you’re searching for.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: When you’re facing two or more of the mental health conditions listed above, we can treat them concurrently. Dual diagnosis treatment can provide you with the tools you need to enjoy life on your terms again.
Don’t let mental health conditions keep you from living a wonderful life. Get the support you’ve been searching for when you contact South Tampa Psychiatry.
Contact South Tampa Psychiatry Today
Are you searching for a MAT program near Plant City, FL? If so, one of the best treatment options is South Tampa Psychiatry. To learn more about your treatment options, contact our team today at 866.273.5017.